Golden Mylk Lifeforce Style
Golden Mylk 'Lifeforce' Style!
A twist on a beautiful Ayurvedic Recipe, Golden Mylk. Warming, nourishing, vegan and highly contagious!Turmeric, a wonderful earthy spice, well known for it's anti-inflammatory properties, digestive support and so much more
- 1 Cup Organic Almond Mylk I use my homemade version link here.
- 1 tsp Organic Turmeric Powder (heaped)
- 1/2 tsp 12 Immunity Mushroom Mix Optional, but recommended
- few drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals Optional, but recommended for high minerals intake.
- 2 drops Monkfruit Sweetener or 1/2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup. You decide your sweetness.
- 1/2 tsp Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil/Cacao Butter
- Measure 1 cup of your desired Mylk
- Pour into a container with a lid half of the milk, so you can combine evenly the Turmeric and Immunity Mushroom Mix. Shake till evenly mixed.
- Add everything into a saucepan and slowly heat up until its just starting to froth a bit.
- Pour into cup, lovely sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg on top.
By adding the 12 Immunity Mushroom Mix you are giving the already rich brew a lovely depth of flavour and the added health bonus of what these 12 Mushrooms offer. Its a lovely accompanienment to the brew. The Plasma Ionic Essential Minerals are even a more health hit as they are charged with a 'Spark' from the Advanced Resonant Plasma Technology process. (I put it in most everything I create.) The Coconut Oil or Cacao butter adds valuable good fats to your diet and also is important to help assimilate the active ingredient in the turmeric (curcumin). The oil acts as a carrier around the body, better than black pepper actually. So, whisk a cup up, sit back with your favourite book (maybe one of my Bliss balls) and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!