Super, duper easy! these little treats are quite sweet, so limit to one or two (or maybe three)
- Food Processor
- 1 Cup Dried organic fruit of your Choice, raisins, cranberries, goji berries, etc Soaked for 10-12 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Organic Blackcurrant Powder Rich Vitamin C Boost!!!
- 1/2 Cup Organic Almonds
- 1 Handful Organic Cacao Nibs
- Desiccated coconut or sesame seeds for coating
- few drops Plasma Essential Minerals Optional, but recommended
- Drain Soaked fruit for a few minutes
- Depending on how coarse or fine you like your almonds, either grind in coffee grinder to a coarse flour consistency, or chop. If you are nut sensitve, then you can replace the almonds for organic sunflower seeds or buckwheat.
- Add fruit, nuts or seeds, cacao nibs, blackcurrant powder to processor. and whizz until well combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Melt on a low heat the organic coconut oil and add to fruit mix and mix thoroughly.
- Moisten hands and roll into desired size balls and coat with your coating. I sometimes lightly toast the sesame seeds for a nutty flavour.
- Plate up and refrigerate.
This is so easy and great for kids to get started on creating dishes in the kitchen. In this image I have varied the blend to using the H2 Super Spirulina Powder as an extra health hit!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!