Cheesecake Tarts – Highly Mineralized
Cheesecake Tarts - Highly Mineralized
This delicious raw, organic cheesecake tart I give a little hit! I add a few drops of Plasmatic Ionic essential Minerals, effectively giving it a spark!
- Food Processor
Base for 6 Tarts
- 1 Cup Activated Organic Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cashews Previously soaked (2 hours approx)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cacao nibs
- 1-1/4 Cups Organic Pitted dates Previously soaked (2 hours approx)
- 1/4 tsp Organic Vanilla Bean powder
- 3 Tbsp Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Cacao Butter Melted
Cashew Cream Filling
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 Cups Organic Almond Mylk
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener - Organic Maple Syrup, or Raw Agave, or dates
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Powder
- pinch Himilayan Salt
- Few` Drops Plasmatic Essential Minerals optional, but highly recommended
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cold-pressed Coconut Oil melted
Topping - Organic Seasonal Fresh fruit OR Organic Frozen
- Per Tart Organic Frozen or Fresh berries / cheeries Approx 1/4 Cup
- Per Tart Citrus - Mandarin, Organic Slices or segment
- Per Tart Tropical - such as organic Mango, Banana, Paw, paw
Prepare The Base
- In a food processor blend nutrs until almost couscous like, leave with a bit of texture.
- Add dates and blend until well combined and until the mixture is slightly sticky. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse a few times until combined. The mixture should hold together well.
- Line 6, (10cm) round fluted tart pans. I use the ones where the bottom pops out. The base will need to be 3-4mm thick on the bottom and up the sides of the tins to maintain structure. Place in the fridge when all are done, while you make the filling.
Prepare the Cream filling
- Drain the soaked cashews and rinse thoroughly in clean water. Place all ingredients (except the melted coconut oil) in blender and process on a high speed until very smooth. While the motor is running slowly add the melted coconut oil until well combined.
- Pour the cashew filling into the prepped tarts and top with your berries, fruit, or what you love.
- Refrigerate for 30mins.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!