Almond Nut Mylk – Activated
Almond Nut Mylk - Activated and Highly Mineralized
This has a lovely almond flavour due to one extra step I do before blending...
- Mylk Bag for staining
- 350 grams Organic Activated Almonds Pre-soaked for 12 hours and dried
- 2 Organic dates
- 2 Litres Distilled Water Or any clean water, (not tap water)
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- few drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals Optional, but recommended
- This step before blending adds a lovely nutty flavor to the mylk. It is purely optional, but I do like it. It was a tip from my son, when he worked at the Vegan Shack in Melbourne.
- Combing all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 60 seconds.
- Strain through mylk bag or cheese cloth. refrigerate.
Tip * Sometimes I add in a few Tbsps of Organic coconut cream for a real creamy texture. Note * I halve this recipe as I am the only one that drinks it and it will last a 3-4 days, using it for my breakfast and a couple of smoothies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!