Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, this recipe is super easy to make and is nice anytime of the day. Pumpkin is a favorite vegetable of mine and so versatile in it’s uses.
- Coffee Grinder
- 2 Cups Cooked Pumpkin (approx 500gms)
- 1 Cup Bean Shoots (optional) Mung bean as a suggestions
- 2 tsp Mild curry
- 1/2 Cup Chickpea flour
- 1 tsp 12 Immunity Mushroom Mix Key health ingredient, optional but recommend.
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seed (egg replacement) Coffee grinder works great for this.
- 1 Zucchini (courgette)
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Bunch Organic Coriander
- Organic Olive Oil cold pressed
- Cook, and mash the pumpkin, while that is cooling down, follow the next steps.
- For the Vegan egg, Grind the Chia (or flaxseed) into a flour using a coffee grinder. mix with 6 Tablespoons of warm water and stir continiously for 30 seconds to prevent it from going lumpy, Let it rest for 15 seconds then stir again, repeat this until you get a nice thick consistency, (approx 4-5 minutes).
- Grate zucchini, chop up coriander
- In a bowl add pumpkin, zucchini, curry, bean shoots if using, chickpea flour, coriander, salt, mushroom immunity mix and fold all in and mix well.
- Lastly, add the Chia and bind together well in the pumpkin mix.
- Roll into desired shape.
- Heat frypan to a medium heat and cook patties on each side until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel for a few mintues, while others are cooking. Now you have the Pumpkin Patties ready for your dish.