Raw / Cooked Vegan Mushroom Neatball
These 'neatballs' are a excellent replacement version of the flesh variety. They can be eaten raw or cooked and either are very tasty indeed
- Flour / Coffee Grinder
- 3 Cups Mushrooms Flat mushrooms are nice for this
- 2 Cups Organic Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Soaked organic dates No need to use Medjool as they are a bit sweet.
- 1/2 Cup Organic almond flour or buckwheat flour, if you prefer nut free.
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Teriyaki Sauce or Organic Tamari
- 1/2 tsp 12 Mushroom Immunity MIx Optional, but this is a Key Ingredient for health.
- 2-3 drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals Optional, but recommended.
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Blend almond or buckwheat flour in flour/coffee grinder to a flour consistency.
- Drain soaked dates,
- Chop up Mushrooms, coarsely. Finely grate Carrots
- In a bowl add all ingredients together until they stick together.
- Roll mixture into 10 balls approx, you may want to make these into patties, then you would get approx 4-5 patties. Just depends on size.
- If dehydrating set to 115F (46C) for 8-10 hours. Place on sheet and flip halfway through.
- If frying in a saucepan, heat saucepan, (not too hot) and add a little olive oil, fry each side a few minutes until browned.
- Now you have very healthy vegan/vegetarian neatballs or patties to serve with either a fresh organic salad or maybe a noodle dish.
'Activate' means to start the sprouting process, which unlocks the nutritional value of the wholefood. If you don't have Teriyaki Sauce you could substitute with Tamari Sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!