This first time I made this, I was hooked on it! So tasty and packed full of vegetables. The Turmeric and Coconut Oil give this broth that sustaining feeling.
- Large Saucepan
- 12 cups Distilled water
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil Virgin Cold Pressed
- 1 Chili pepper
- 1-2 Cups Organic Greens, Spinach, silverbeet, etc
- 3-4 Cups Other organic vegetables, i.e carrots, celery, horseradish, dandelion root, etc
- Any other wild organic herbs you feel inclined to add.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Ground Turmeric
- Bunch Organic Fresh Coriander
- 1/2 Cup Fresh/dried Shittake Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Immunity Mushroom Mix (optional, but recommended)
- fews drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals (optional, but recommended)
- Add all ingredients, except coriander to large saucepan, just bring to the boil, then reduce down to a low simmer.
- Next strain vegetables. Now here I don't throw away the vegetables, but chop them up and pop them back into the saucepan.