A warming raw Granola for breakfast toppings, desserts, add to smoothies.
- 2 Cups Organic Activated Buckwheat.
- 1 Cup Organic Activated Almonds.
- 2-3 Tbsp Organic Walnuts . (Soaked)
- 2-4 Tbsp Organic Sesame Seeds. (Soaked)
- 2-4 Tbsp Organic Pumpkin Seeds. (Soaked)
- 1-2 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup or Agave Syrup.
- 4 Tbsp Organic Coconut or Cacao Butter. (Melted)
- 1-11/2 tsp Warm Spices, i.e Cardamon, Nutmeg, Cinnamon.
- Himalayan Salt to taste.
- Drain 'soaked' seeds and nuts and roughly chop.
- In a medium size bowl place all the ingredients, buckwheat, nuts and seeds, spices sweetener of your choice, melted butter and combine thoroughly.
- Spread on Dehydrator Sheet no thicker than 1cm approx
- Set dehydrator at 63C (145°F) for 3 hours to release initial moisture, then reduce down to 43C (110°F) for another 10 hours. or until dry and crisp. Into the first 6 hours your could flip the granola over to enusre even dehydrating, (it will break up into clusters, which is fine)
- when complete you could add dried fruit, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, etc. Keep in an airtight container and will last easily for a couple of weeks
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!