Lifeforce Cacao Cookies
Lifeforce Cacao Cookies
These gems are packed full of immunity building ingredients, Tasting good is just part of great health!
- Food Processor
- Coffee Grinder
- 1 Cup Activated Organic Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Organic Dessicated Coconut Optional
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cacao powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Organic Maca powder
- 2 Tbsp Organic Chia Seed
- 1/4 Cup Organic Almond butter
- 1/2 Cup Organic Pitted Dates pre-soaked
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Powder or extract, Powder is optimum as no alcohol is in the powder.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 Cup Distilled or filtered Water
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cacao Nibs Optional, but of course!!!
- 24 Organic dried Activated Almonds / Walnuts For garnish
- 1 tsp 12 Immunity Mushroom Mix Optional, but I do!
- few drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals Optional, but recommended.
- First we make the flour, either in the food processor or coffee grinder ( I use the coffee grinder). Set aside.
- If using the dessicated coconut, we make this into a flour as well. Just pulse lightly, as the coconut has a bit of oil in it and can get a bit sticky if processed too much.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour and rest of the dry ingredients, i.e Salt, Maca, Cacao, Vanilla powder.
- Blend the pre-soaked dates, almond butter and melted coconut oil into a paste
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients. With your hands rub the gently rub the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, (like your are making scones).
- Now add the distilled or filtered water and mix with a fork until thoroughly combined. If using the Cacao nibs, now is a good time to add them in.
- Leave for a few mintues for all the ingredients to absorb all that loveliness. If a bit dry you can add more water or chia seed to combine.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture (approx the size of a small walnut) and roll inot balls, You will get approx 20 balls from this recipe, depending on size.
- Place on dehydrator sheet and press down lightly with the back of a fork. Press in an almond or walnut in each ball. Dry in the dehydrator at 46°C (115° F) for 12 hours. ( Your house will smell divine!)
- These will keep for a few days in an airtight container in your pantry or several weeks in the refrigerator.
These Lifeforce Cacao Cookies are a great healthy snack food for all ages.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!