Pad Thai Soup
Pad Thai Soup
This is a wonderful vegan Pad Thai heart soup, load it with plenty of organic vegetables and you have a couple of nutritious meals.
- Wok or deep frypan.
- 2/3 Cup Organic Vegan/Vegetarian Broth
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Tamari/ Soy alternative Link attached
- 1-3 Tbsp Siracha (for a bite, optional)
- 1 tsp Immunity Mushroom Mix (optional, but recommend) Link attached
- 1 Tbsp Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Organic Lime.
- 100gm organic Mung Bean Noodles (or whatever noodle you like)
- Squirt Plasma Ionic Essential Minerals
- 2-3 Slivers organic ginger
- 2 Organic Carrots
- 1/2 head Organic Broccoli
- 1 Bok Choy
- Small bunch Organic Cavolo Nero Kale
- Finely chop ginger if using, slice carrot, wash and prep other vegetables to how you like these, there is no fixed rule on how you chop these up.
- Heat sauce pan, half filled with water ready to boil your choice of noodles while cooking vegetables.
- Boil jug, in a cup add sauce ingredients, Vege broth, coconut sugar, tamari, siracha (if using), and toasted sesame oil. Pour boiling water into cup with ingredients and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- Heat wok or deep frypan, to make the pad thai. Light fry ginger and carrot for a few minutes. Add enough water to cook other vegetable.
- Add in prepared sauce and other vegetables, simmer for 5-7 minutes or until cooked. Add juice of the lime.
- Once cooked, add in cooked noodles and carefully mix, and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!