A nice alternative to a Potato Hash Brown, add in your own spices, herbs etc. Perfect for an add to a fulfulling breakfast, light lunch with a salad. Makes quite a few and kids could easily make this (with supervision of the food processor). Will make approx 10 patties depending on size and thickness.
- Food Processor
- Coffee Grinder
- Fry Pan.
- 1/2 Medium Head of Organic Cauliflower
- 1½ Tbsp Organic Chia Seed
- 3 Tbsp Organic Tapicoa Flour
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 3-5 Tbsp Distilled Water
- Squirt Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals Highly recommended
Vegetable /Spice Options to Add of your Choice
- 1/4 Organic leek choppped
- 2-3 Stalks Organic Celery
- 1 Organic Chili
- 1 Organic Carrot Grated
- Grind Chia Seed in coffee grinder to a flour like consistency and place aside.
- Wash Vegetables you are going to use.
- Place Cauliflower in Food processor with the 'S' Blade and whiz until is reseambles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Into a bowl add Cauliflower, vegetable options, spices, flour, plasma minerals, chia seed and water and mix thoroughly and let sit for a few minutes.
- Heat frypan to medium heat and with tablespoon, scoop out serves to frypan and cook each side for approx 3 mins.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!