Banana Manana roll Ups
Banana Manana Roll Ups
Tasty snack for the children to create and have in their lunchbox (or dads). Add your own creative filling and roll em up!
- Food Processor
- 6 Bananas
- 1 ½ Tbsp Organic PureCoco Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Maca (optional)
- 1/8 tsp Organic Monkfruit I choose this because the Monkfruit is glycemic index is very low.
- Pinch Himilayan Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla extract
- handful chopped Organic Walnuts / Pistachio / Almonds
- handful Organic Raisins (soaked for 10 minutes first)
- handful Organic sprouted Buckwheat
- Handful Organic Goji Berries (soaked first)
- Handful Organic Dried Apricoats (soaked first)
- Into food processor add Bananas, Vanilla, Salt, Cacao powder, and blend until smooth.
- Then add in your fillings and mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly as you can onto food grade plastic sheets for dehydrator. Try to get the mixture even thickness as you can so it dry evenly.
- Set dehydrator at 105F / 41C. Dehydrating will take approx 6 hours depending on the thickness, so you need to keep an eye on it at the end. About half way through, check that you can carefully peel off the plastic sheet and flip over onto standard dehydrator tray sheet. Checking periodically that it is drying by touching and not being too squishy. You want it pliable to roll. If it does get a bit dry, then you have crackers! LOL! Still very tasty!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!