On this foggy morning I made this it was a so perfect! It you like baked pumpkin (I love it!) then set some aside and make this nourishing brew for those mornings.
- Oven / Saucepan
- 2 Cups Organic Bio Acvtivated Almond Mylk Or any organic Mylk you prefer.
- 6 Tbsp Organic Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp Correct Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Tbsp PureCoco Organic Coconut cream Fat needed for Vit E Oil absoprtion.
- few drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals
- 1/2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup or any sweetener you prefer
- pinch Himilayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Any spice you like, I used cardamon in this one.
- If you are making your own organic Pumpkin Puree, which I recommend, then bake your pumpkin until well cooked.
- Into a blender cup add the Pumpkin puree and the remaining ingredients. That is the Vitamin e oil on top, so a good fat is needed for better absorption.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Transfer to Saucepan and heat slowly until desired heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!