HOMEMADE ICE CREAM!!! You will love this. actually you can make this any flavour you like, just add in different fruits at the end of the mix.
- Whisk (preferably electric and if you don't have an ice cream maker.
- ice cream maker if you have one.
- muffin molds (optional)
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup Organic Cashews Pre soaked for 4 hours at least.
- 2-4 drops Monkfruit sweetener alternatively 1/4 Cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Organic Mango Thaw out, to blitz in blender
- 4-6 Organic Passionfruit
- 1/2 Cup Distilled Water
- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Powder
- squirt Plasma Essential Ionic Minerals Not essential, but recommend.
- 2-4 Drops Lime Essential Oil
- Pinch Himilayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Lecithin
- On high speed blend the cashew into a smooth texture
- Add in vanilla, Distilled water, Coconut Cream (here in NZ I use the Pure Coco Brand, so good), Lime Essential Oil, salt, sweetener of your choice. and finally the thawed mango. Blend all in.
- Add in coconut cream and Plasma essential minerals (if using) and blend. The Minerals give extra support to the body, (use it in most dishes)
- Transfer to a bowl and add in passionfuit pulp and mix throughly. You don't want the passionfruit pulp in the blender as it will be blitzed up too fine. You want the pips/seeds whole.
- Now if you have an ice cream maker, poour in and switch on for 25-30 minutes or however long your ice cream maker brand recommends. Set in Freezer, should take about 5-6 hours depending on your temperature.
- If you don't have a icecream maker, which I don't. Pop your mixtue in the freezer for 30 minutes and then take out and beat for a 15 seconds or so and return to freezer., do this for about 4 hours and it will give you a nice creamy texture.This way you need the freezer not to be too cold and I scooped my icecream into balls and froze on a tray, so I could take out each ball and thaw out qucker. Or alternatively you could pour into muffin moulds if you have them.