Apple Cider Vinegar – Loving your gut!
Loving Your gut ! with Apple Cider Vinegar ! Brilliant ! Just one of the raw reasons our life-force tonics will add a Zing or Glow to make your life Gold!
Look in your grandmothers cupboard, guaranteed she has a bottle in there. Apple cider Vinegar has been used for centuries for so many uses. Because of its raw fermentation and ‘mother’, which contain strands of protein, living enzymes and friendly bacteria (acetic acid), apple cider vinegar has a high biological effect, which means from the fermentation it can be very beneficial on the gut and eliminating pathogens and unwelcome bacteria. Acetic acid is rich in Apple Cider Vinegar and responsible for great benefits. We do recommend the ‘raw’ apple cider vinegar, as it contains the ‘mother’. The apple cider vinegar we use is approx 4-5% (acetic acid) made locally here in New Zealand.
- A great preservative!!! hence all our life-force tonics are unpasteurized as the apple cider vinegar preserves our tonics beautifully.
Just a FEW other uses for Apple cider vinegar
- Studies conducted suggests that Apple Cider Vinegar regulates blood sugar levels and increased sensitivity to insulin, so very helpful for type 2 diabetes as cited by Dr Mercola.
- Studies show ACV lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It can make hair shine, use as a rinse with 1/2 tablespoon and a cup of cold water and pour over your hair.
- ACV regulates the ph of the skin.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Use as a natural aftershave. Dilute 50/50 with water and apply as you would with your usual aftershave, the smell will disappear once dry.
- Can be aided as a weight loss assistant as the acetic acid in the vinegar can assist in the prevention of build up of body fat. A study done in Japan to test the idea that adding ACV to your diet weight can be attained with regular use.
- A great Detox, added to the bath ACV assists in joint mobility, as it assists in the dissolution of uric acid in the body. Just add 1-2 cups in a hot bath.
- Assists with allergies and cleanses the lymph nodes, helps to stave off sinus infections.
- Use as a gargle to eliminate food odors and bacteria in the mouth.
- Heartburn! Yes it does seem a little ironic to use acid to treat an acid condition, but ACV does work by correcting low acid. (with a little water of course.)