Correct Vitamin E – Delta-tocotrienols and Gamma-tocotrienols.
Tocotrienols and Tocopherols are compounds that exist in Vitamin E that provide us with various benefits.
Tocotrienols and Tocopherals each possess 4 forms in Vitamin E.
( α) Alpha – (β) beta – (ϒ) gamma and (δ) delta.
Vitamin E Tocotrienols have been chosen as more of a valuable (correct) Vitamin E than the Tocopherols. While both have benefits and roles to play, Vitamin E Tocotrienols appear to have more powerful properties that Vitamin E Tocopherols.
- Absorb better in the body.
- Potent as a neuroprotective.
- Anti-cancer aiding, particularly in advanced ovarian cancer.
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride reduction.
- Exceptional effect on inflammation markers reduction.
- Bone building and bone strength – especially helping post-menopaual women with Osteopenia.
- Assisting fatty liver disease reduction was well down.
- Skin Protection in relation fo UV protection and wound healing in MRSA infection and Melanoma.
This Vitamin E is from the plant of the Annatto Seed and is grown without any pesticides, and artificial chemicals.
Correct Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient and we suggest that you use it in conjunction another powerful antioxidant H2 C60 Carbon Omega 3 Oil . The H2 C60 Carbon Omega 3 Oil acts as a carrier for the Vitamin E, it is also Bio Activated with the unique process of Advanced Resonant Plasma Technology, which allows the Vitamin E to be more available to the body at cellular level. making it even more effective.
Vitamin E is deemed as an essential nutrient, as our bodies do not make Vitamin E and must be sourced from our diet.