Correct Vitamin E – Delta-tocotrienols and Gamma-tocotrienols.
Tocotrienols and Tocopherols are compounds that exist in Vitamin E that provide us with various benefits.
Tocotrienols and Tocopherals each possess 4 forms in Vitamin E.
( α) Alpha – (β) beta – (ϒ) gamma and (δ) delta.
Vitamin E Tocotrienols have been chosen as more of a valuable (correct) Vitamin E than the Tocopherols. While both have benefits and roles to play, Vitamin E Tocotrienols appear to have more powerful properties that Vitamin E Tocopherols.
- Absorb better in the body.
- Potent as a neuroprotective.
- Anti-cancer aiding, particularly in advanced ovarian cancer.
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride reduction.
- Exceptional effect on inflammation markers reduction.
- Bone building and bone strength – especially helping post-menopausal women with Osteopenia.
- Assisting fatty liver disease reduction was well down.
- Skin Protection in relation to UV protection and wound healing in MRSA infection and Melanoma.
This Vitamin E is from the plant of the Annatto Seed and is grown without any pesticides, and artificial chemicals.
Correct Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient and we suggest that you use it in conjunction another powerful antioxidant H2 C60 Carbon Omega 3 Oil . The H2 C60 Carbon Omega 3 Oil acts as a carrier for the Vitamin E, it is also Bio Activated with the unique process of Advanced Resonant Plasma Technology, which allows the Vitamin E to be more available to the body at cellular level. making it even more effective.
Vitamin E is deemed as an essential nutrient, as our bodies do not make Vitamin E and must be sourced from our diet.
The H2 Miracle Moringa is also a rich source of Vitamin e.
Please Note: All the above information have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is for experimental and research use and by using this product you are soley responsible in how you use it and any effects.