Potassium a Major Mineral! Major for Health and essential for correction physical and mental functioning. Along with other Major Minerals like Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc, Potassium is highly understood for its importance to keep up your stores of this Mineral.
Keeping a good balance of Potassium (and other key major minerals) will assist in avoiding of health challenges. Potassium is required in just about all cells, especially the muscles cells.
As we are energetic and electrical beings, Potassium plays an important role of carrying electrical charges through our body to operate functions like nerve signalling and muscle contractions.
As we are approx 75-80% water you can see how important Potassium is in regulating fluids, along with Sodium, as these two minerals act as electrolytes. Potassium regulates the amount of water inside your cells and Sodium regulates the water outside your cells.
Keeping your cells properly hydrated with clean H2 (Hydrogenated) water is key also, as a truly hydrated cell inside and out allows Potassium and Sodium to work at its most optimum.
While we can access Potassium from our diet, not all lifestyle habits are balanced enough to keep major minerals in check (and reserves).
Potassium rich foods are:
- Fresh fruits, such as Bananas, Avocacdos, Melons.
- Dried fruit, such as prunes, raisins and dates.
- Peas, White Potatoes, and Yams.
- Portobello mushrooms.
- Kale and Spinach (eat your greens).
- Beans such as Pinto, Kidney and Lentils.
- Citrus juices, such as orange and grapefruit.
- Tomato juice, Prune juice and Apricot juice.
Unfortunately poor commercial farming practices don’t have the soils at a nutrient dense ratio enough for correct supplementation, plus herbicides, pesticides all effect the qualtiy of our foods and toxin ingestation, and now we are finding that we need to supplement more. These Major Minerals keep our bodies operating at a optimum level must be a paramount consideration.
Maintenance and preventions is Key to great health and finding pure sources of minerals to supplement is crucial. Many supplements have heavy metals, fillers, and other toxic substances our body does not need or can operate properly.
This Potassium Orotate + is 99.99% Pure and is bio-activated with the pateneted ARP Technology which combines 3 technologies of Resonance, Vibration and frequency in one to ensure the products is even more activated for better cellular absorption and longer sequencing in your body. Remember, we are electrical and energetic and respond to electrical flow, so with a correct dosage of supplements Potassium Orotate+, being more highly charged your body is receiving a much more effective effect and result.
To order in NZ Direct Click Here
To order OUTSIDE NZ…USA Direct, Click Here
Effects of Potassium:
- Blood Pressure Control – Too high sodium levels from poor diet habits can be assisted by potassium which could help high blood pressure regulation.
- Osteoporosis – While Osteoporosis is linked to calcium deficiency, Potassium can assist in Calcium being lost in the body though urine.
- Water Retention – Potassium is looked on as a water controller, especially if Sodium levels are too high, Potassium will increase urine production to release excess Sodium. Increasing Magnesium levels can also assist with regulation water retention.
- Muscle Contractions – Potassium (and Calcium) have shown to regulate muscle contraction (this includes your heart) via the nervous system and the Nervous system is only as good as the voltage of your cell. So it is very important to make sure you are not having too much Potassium.
- Kidneys – are a regulator. Age, diabetes, heart failure, and certain other conditions may impair kidney function. As a result, potassium levels can rise to high levels, leading to dangerous heart rhythm problems and even cardiac arrest.
- Strokes – Potassium assists with blood flow, so to support Potassium in its role of assisting strokes and heart attacks, a healthy diet is crucial.
Dosages note: As with any supplement, or medication, please ALWAYS see your trusted health profressional for correct dosages, especially if on medication. Minerals need to have proper dosages for optimum safe function.