Super easy tasty dish. Courgettes/Zucchinis are very easy to grow and one plant will product many, so this is a great dish to use them up. Because of the simplicity of this dish, it is perfect to take to gatherings. it’s always to great to take a green dish to dinner parties and this fits the bill.
Courgettes/Zucchinis provides a good source of Potassium, Vitamin C and Folic Acid.
Raw foodists, this is your noodle version.
- 1 large Organic Courgette/Zucchini
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 1/2 Doz Organic Basil Leaves
- few pinches Himalyan Salt
- few drops Plasma Ionic essential minerals Optional, but highly recommended (link attached)
- Wash Organic Courgette/Zucchini
- Finely chop Basil leaves and add to Olive Oil and salt and let infuse while you make the Courgette / zucchini spirals.
- If using a spiraliser, select the medium attachment, so the strips are not too wide or too narrow, You don't have to use a spiraliser of course, anything that can cut the courgette/zucchine into strips.
- If you are using a sprialiser, you may want to cut them up a bit as sometimes they can be very long. Place into bowl and add in Basil infused oil. Plate up and you are ready to serve! Tasty!