Coconut Snap – Frozen
This is how you get your family topped up with Vitamin C and I am sure they wont mind. This frozen coconut yoghurt is so good! I would let the kids eat to their hearts content with this dessert.
Coconut Snap - Frozen
- 2 Bowls
- Handful Fresh Mixed organic Berries of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Organic Walnuts, or pistachios, or any nuts you like
- Sprinkle Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Shreds Optional
- Divide the the yoghurt evenly into two bowls.
- In one bowl add the blackcurrant and whisk up to get the superfood distributed through evenly.
- In the other bowl add the salt, finely chopped dates and cacao butter.
- Have a tray lined with parchment paper ready. I put the tray in the freezer before I poured in the mix, so I didn't have to move it.
- Pour in one mix of the yoghurt unevenly around the tray and then the blackcurrant mix unevenly around, so you get a swirling effect.
- Adding desired topping. Freeze for a mnimum of 4 hours. Then you are ready to 'Snap' off your dessert.