Cilantro / Coriander Chutney
Cilantro / Coriander is a favourite green of mine. It goes with so many dishes.I created this as another dip/chutney for my salads
- Sharp Knife and a chopping board
- 2-3 Bunches Organic Cilantro/Coriander 60gm approx
- 2 Slivers Organic ginger
- 1 Chili optional
- 1/4 tsp Organic Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Organic Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Organic Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Organic Maple or Agave Sweetener
- 1/2 Organic Avocado
- few drops Plasmatic Ionic Essential Minerals optional, but highly recommended
- Wash, let dry a bit and take all leaves off cilantro/coriander
- If you want this recipe more like a dip put all ingredients in a blender and blend or pulse to desired texture.
- If you want it more like a chutney, it would be best to finely chop the Cilantro/Coriander, chili if using, ginger,. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well. To make it thicker, add more avocado.
This lovely chutney is a great accompaniment for indian dishes and of course your salads.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!