Ashitaba – Keisheki
Ashitaba, an wonderful source of B12 AND B Vitamins. This herbal plant is commonly found in Japan and has long been used for many medicinal benefits. Considered a superfood in Japan for its longevity and many supporting roles to health.
- Excellent for blood/cell building and blood/cell production.
- Liver and kidney health.
- Brain and Cardio.
- Nourishing to the skin and hair.
- Nerve health.
- Digestive benefits.
- Blood regulating, so great assistance for diabetes.
- Chronic Fatigue support.
- Keeping the body regular.
I will focus on B12 as more and more people are switching to plant based lifestyles (thankfully) and B12 has long been treated as a hard vitamin to source and essential for many reasons as you will see below.
Vitamin B12’s assisting role:
- Regulates nerve system,which assists our concentration, and reflexes.
- Breaks down food and assists with absorption.
- Converts carbs into glucose and controls cholesterol.
- Skin and hair are looked after by Vitamin B12 by assisting in cellular regeneration of new cells. calming red patches, reducing skin irritation.
- Has a positive effect on emotion and stress, even depression.
- Supportive in the aging process.
- As a longevity herb it is loaded with nutrients, chlorophyll, fiber, enzymes, proteins, carotene, chalcones, saponins, and more. Ashitaba has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral, and antifungal properties which come from the sitcky yellow sap of the plant, which are called chalcones.
- ‘Chalcone’ the plant chemical that comes from the sticky yellow sap has two types of Polyphenols (compounds from plants that protect the plant from ultraviolet radiation and has powerful antioxidant properties). Chalcone is believed to has an active ingredient that assist with its benefit as a diuretic, laxative and supporting metabolism. The sticky yellow sap can also assist with boils, skin conditions and skin healing.
- Blood building for new cells, purifies, detoxifies, which assists your filter organs, i.e kidneys and liver for maintining homeostasis in the body’s regulating system support youth and longevity.
As you can see Ashitaba is a wonderful herb for many benefits and taken regularly with support your body in many ways. Of course particularly essential to Vegans.
This Ashitaba Powder is bio activated with Advanced Resonant Plasma (ARP) Technology, so instantly makes it more effective and longer lasting at a cellular level.
Here is My B12 Blast Lifeforce Tonic, delightful!